Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sharing a Cup o' Coffee with My Sister

I don't really drink coffee (I'm LDS), but this is the best way to share a cup with my dear sister, Mikala.

Hey, Mikey. These are for you. Don't you just love the bling brads (hard to notice with my RAZR cam) and aged copper brads?

Note: Don't put your card orders in just yet, because I have some of the cutest birthday cards, kid cards, and pretty 3D flower cards that I still have to finish.

For guests to my DistinctInk blog, I sell cards, too. I make them and ship them right to you. Easy as that. You can pick from any of the cards that you see in my gallery or on this blog. Prices range between $2 and $4+ (depending on the layers and embellishments used). You get the best deal when you order in bulk (20+ cards). Shipping at cost. Hope you enjoy your visit!

If you would like me to make you a Lunch Tin Card Organizer like this one by Michele Shuman, let me know. It won't look exactly like this one, but we can tailor it to your suit your taste. Cost $20. Comes with dividers.

No comments: