Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers

Get your SBS badges here!

Hi, ladies. It's already been a real treat getting to know you and your cards. This is how we'll get started. For those of you with a blog, click on the badge below that you want to embed on your blog and copy the URL (or right click on image and select view image). Go to your blog settings (for blogger template), click on add page element. Click on add picture. Paste the URL from the image in the appropriate space. Click on save. That should do it hopefully!

To make it easy, why doesn't each group member create a new post entitled "Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers." Write a little getting-to-know you fact. Each of us will leave a comment to each SBS post with our blog address. Then we'll add everyone to our blog roll with the acronym SBS. And we'll all do the same for you, too!

If you don't have a blog, leave a comment and give us the link for your SCS gallery instead, and leave a little factoid about yourself. I hope that covers it. I'm retiring for the night...and it's not even midnight yet. Wahoo! Inky hugs, Alana

Edit: I forgot to post a factoid. I am 31 and have been married for over seven years and have a two girls, 4 and 2. If I could take a vacation anywhere, it would prolly be to a beach in Mexico. I would like to go back to the Netherlands for a fist full of stroop waffles, and to Belgium for a REAL Belgian Waffle (not the kind you eat for breakfast, but a rich pastry). I lived in these two countries for 16 months and learned to speak Dutch and Flemish. I love the rich heritage of these countries. I am going to branch out and try clear stamps for the first time...hopefully soon. And I love Little Caeser's 5 buck pizza.

25 comments:

Meredith said...

Hi Alana-I've added my badge and a sisterhood of the blogging stampers to my blog. Now I'm off to add your link to my blog. I can't wait to get to know everybody.
Meredith
www.stampin4mysanity.blogspot.com

Stacy said...

Hey Alana! I'm trying to get my blog up and running! Here is the link:
http://stampinwithbubbasprincess.blogspot.com/

Gina said...

Alana, I added others to my blog roll and I also add a badge to my blog. Thanks for doing all of this! I think it's going to be fun! Here's the link to my blog: www.stampingina.blogspot.com

laos348 said...

I'm completely clueless about computers - how do I add the badge to a typepad blog?

laos348 said...

I'm back. It took a while but I figured out how to add the badge. I'm feeling especially proud of myself at the moment!

Meredith said...

You've been tagged. See my blog.

Maria said...

Hey Alana -

I'm going to add the badge to my blog. Check it out later on.

Thanks!
Maria

Michelle said...

Thanks so much, Alana, for getting this started. What a brilliant idea!

http://princessmatildalovestostamp.blogspot.com

-- Michelle

Lorraine said...

Hi Alana,
I'm adding a badge to my blog! I'm so excited about this. Blogging is kind of new to me. This should be lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I've added everyone who has posted here if they've left the address :)

Mine is http://gettin-inky.blogspot.com

Aimee said...

Hi alana I added it to mine...

Niki Estes said...

I added the badge and now I'm working on my blog link list and the post. :)

JazzyH said...

I just created my blog. http://coloryourimagination.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Mine is www.jensmessystudio.com I'm looking forward to this!! :)

Velta said...

Man, you came around right when I needed you. This is a wonderful idea as I don't have anyone I can ask questions etc. about my blogspot. I just opened my blogspot last weekend. Thanks for bringing us together!!

Rhonda Kelly said...

This sounds like alot of fun and I would love to join. Very new to blogging but have mine up and running. Don't know how to add the badges or the list of people, HELP?
Thanks, I look forward to getting to know everyone. This is a great idea!

Rhonda Kelly said...

I forgot to include my blog page, creatingwithsandbetweenmytoes.blogspot.com

Laurie Unger said...

Alana,
I'm in! Thanks for the badges! There great....oops, I sound like tony the tiger! LOL....thanks for getting this thing goind, btw! It might take me a little while to get all of you on my blog roll!

UrgentCookie said...

I am working on getting everyone on my blog roll. I have posted the badge. Here's my blog. http://urgentcookie.blogspot.com/

Stampin' Meg said...

What a great idea-I will definitely do this when my life settles down a bit. Thanks for setting this up.

Rhonda Kelly said...

Ok, let's try this again. I finally figured out how to add the badge and the links list! YAHOOOOO! Thanks to everyone who left their links to add, I have added everyone who left their link.

Melissa Cheney said...

Hi Alana!

Well I'm up and runnin'! Still working on "accessorizing" it, but that all comes with time I guess!

Thanks so much for heading this up...just what I needed. I have really felt lost on SCS ever since I was "banned" from the Demo side.

Can't wait for all the fun!

-Melissa

ktstamps said...

Alana, I put my badge on my blog! I don't know what else to do besides write a little "get to know me" paragraph. Thank you so much for getting this started! kt

Anonymous said...

Alana,

I've downloaded my badge and I'm working on the blog list. I'll have it finished today.

ktstamps said...

You are da bomb baby! WOW! I am so glad you came up with this idea! I have left my mark on everyones blog! Thank you so much! kt