Friday, March 16, 2007

Gift Card Holders Class!

With graduation, Mother's and Father's Day, and Easter just around the corner, every smart woman needs to have several hand-stamped, eye-popping gift card holders on hand.

I've been experimenting with all sorts and shapes of Gift Card Holders these days. And from that and perusing SplitCoastStampers, I've come up with some awesome designs. In fact, I'm holding a class at my home on Thursday, March 29th from 7-9 pm. You get to make FIVE fabulous gift card holders for just $10. And that's not even the best part of the deal! If you place a $50 order at the class, I will REBATE your entire class fee and apply it to your order total! That's a free class or a 20% savings!

Anyways, the registration deadline is Thursday, March 20th. Let me know if you're interested. It's going to be a real stampin' party!

These are a two of the five templates I will be showcasing.

No comments: