Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Blogging Tutorial: Adding A Watermark to Photos

For those of you interested in watermarking your photos like a profesh stamper, follow the link to my other blog. It's not a video, but a step-by-step picture tutorial that I think you'll find helpful. (I try to only post paper-craft related things here.)

I'll be going to my parent's house Wednesday morning for Turkey Day and probably won't post again until November 26th. (For a cool tutorial on how to create animated GIFs with Photoshop, visit SBS sister Savitri's blog. She stamps and digiscraps wonderfully.)

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

just found your blog and love it, adding you to my google reader. Have a Great Thanksgiving.

Kerry Johnson said...

Oooh thanks Alana! I'm going to try this when I have some time! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving SBS sister!

My Paper World said...

Thanks so much! I have saved this link in my favourites for when I have some time!

Savitri said...

This is so weird - somebody's referring to my blog :D. What's more weird is that I was just doing my weekly browsing :D And another weird thing... you're from SW Idaho. From where? I miss Boise.

Meredith said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This tutorial is great! I just used it to make my first watermark that will be going on my pictures from now on. I'm going to try and play around with it to make it a little more creative, but without your tutorial I wouldn't have had a clue where to start. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Alana - I read through the tutorial and plan to try it later this week when I have some time to play. Appreciate your helpfulness!